Spectrum Management Planning
- Frequency allocation for:
- Wireless communication and SATCOM systems
- Jammers and Electronic Counter Measures (ECM)
- Receivers and Direction Finding (DF) systems
- Production of operational mission order which includes frequency allocation for each system and spectrum management policy
Spectrum monitoring, interferences detection and alerts generation
- Spectrum domain situational awareness picture generation
- Performance analysis, taking into account, sensor predicted performance and actual sensor data
- Performance degradation alerts such as co-existence interferences and the underlying reasons for the for the degradation
- Analysis and debriefing utilities
Interface to C4I systems and sensor data
BRO-SM is based on Omnisys’ state-of-the-art infrastructure. A generic, service-oriented software development infrastructure, comprising simulation, optimization, decision support, GIS and visualization engines.
BRO-SM infrastructure allows efficient adaptation to user requirements, as well as interfacing with the customers’ existing systems.